Carrot juice with honey anti-cold way to defeat the flu

Carrot juice with honey anti cold way to defeat the flu

This juice is useful for all people with increased fatigue, lack of appetite, a tendency to frequent colds, diseases of the digestive tract, dry skin with pustules, brittle hair and nails. A glass of carrot juice, drunk on an empty stomach, improves the complexion, strengthens the hair and eyesight. In addition, he supports epithelization, heals wounds, he is used for myocardial infarction, and also gives lactating mothers nursing.

Not recommended carrot juice only with exacerbation of peptic ulcer and enteritis.

Drink with honey: half or one glass with a tablespoon of honey (you can before and after eating) 2-3 times a day. Children dose reduced with age.

Recipe 2

Cucumber juice with honey.

Strengthens the peristalsis of the intestines, removes cholesterol from the body. Due to the content of iodine in an easily absorbed form it promotes the prevention of thyrotoxicosis (thyroid disease).

Cucumbers contain 97% of water, but the remaining 3% of substances are very useful for the human body.

Drink with honey: a glass with a tablespoon of honey 2-3 times a day before meals.

1 звезда2 звезды3 звезды4 звезды5 звезд (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

Carrot juice with honey anti-cold way to defeat the flu