Recipes for honey treatment
June 26, 2018
Honey with respiratory disease.
1. Kidneys of pine together with young shoots should be placed in a vessel to half of its capacity, pour over with water, boil on low heat for 20-25 minutes. Insist a day. Boil again for 20-25 minutes, insist 24 hours and boil again. Strain, add honey to taste and drink on a teaspoon 3-4 times a day.
2. A mixture of 100 g of honey and 100 ml of chronical juice should be consumed during the day, being in bed 2-3 days.
3. As a diuretic and diaphoretic means to drink tea drink with lemon, black pepper and honey (for individual abilities).
4. In case of sore throat, use inside the mash from the rubbed apples and onions, adding to it honey to taste. This remedy has a beneficial effect also with weakness of the bladder.
Honey with inflammation of the mucous membrane of the accessory void of the nose.
Chew honey combs every hour for 4-6 hours. Duration of
The nose is well cleared, the pain stops. For another week it is recommended to chew honey combs once a day to prevent a possible relapse.
It is very useful for children to give honey combs in the autumn (when they go to school) and until June to use after each meal 2 teaspoons of honey.
Honey with hay fever.
With a mild form of the disease, you should chew the wax lids once a day on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays every week. At the same time, there will not be a cold, it breathes freely with the nose. If there are no honeycombs, you can use after each meal 2 teaspoons of rare honey.
With temperate hay fever, one should chew honeycomb with honey 5 times a day for 2 days, and then three times during
In case of strong hay fever it is recommended:
1. For 3 months to the predicted onset of the disease, use a tablespoon of honey after each meal for dessert (preferably honeycomb honey);
2. For 2 weeks to the anticipated onset of the disease, use a mixture: 2 teaspoons of honey and 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of boiled water for breakfast and overnight. Carry out such treatment until the symptoms of the disease disappear.
3. Continue to eat a tablespoon of honey after dinner and in the evening for dessert, drink also a mixture of apple cider vinegar and honey before breakfast and overnight.
4. If necessary, chew the wax lids during the day to prevent the occurrence of a cold and breathe freely with your nose.
Honey for coughing.
1. With a strong cough, use the onion juice with honey. To do this, 500 g of peeled and chopped onions, 50 g of honey and 40 g of sugar, cook in 1 liter of water over a low heat for 3 hours, cool, drain into a bottle and tightly cork. Drink 3-4 tablespoons a day.
2. With heaviness in the chest, coughing, hoarseness, a bow with honey of such composition is recommended: pour a glass of grated onion with 200 ml of vinegar, rub through 4 layers of gauze, add as much honey. Drink on a teaspoon every 30 minutes.
Honey with a cold.
1. With a strong, prolonged runny nose, dig into each nostril for 5-6 drops of a 30% solution of honey with the juice of red table beet 4-5 times a day. Especially effective this remedy for a cold in children, caused by adenoid vegetations in the nasopharynx.
Of course, these drops do not deprive the baby of adenoids, but to resolve the issue of the period of surgical intervention, they significantly improve nasal breathing, temporarily stop the discharge of mucus from the nose.
2. To a cup of honey add 2 tablespoons of anise seeds, pour boiling water (one glass), insist 20 minutes, strain, add a bunch of salt. Drink 2 tablespoons every 2 hours.
Honey with inflammation of the sky, nasopharynx, larynx, trachea.
To drink aloe juice with honey. To do this, cut the scarlet leaves into small pieces and squeeze out the juice from them in any way. Honey diluted with aloe juice in a ratio of 2: 5. Fresh mixture to drink on a teaspoon before meals three times a day for 1-2 months.
Ozena (the stinky nose). After eating, as well as at night, you should rinse your mouth and nasopharynx with honey water: 1 tablespoon of honey to a glass of warm boiled water.
Honey with gastritis.
With increased acidity of gastric juice, use honey for 1.5-2 hours before meals three times a day, dissolving it in warm water, and with reduced – just before eating, dissolving it in cold water. In both cases, you can use no more than 120-150 grams of honey per day, evenly distributing it. The course of treatment – no more than 1,5-2 months. You should use honey, which is best tolerated by the body.
Honey with peptic ulcer of stomach and duodenum.
Eat honey for 1.5-2 hours before or 3 hours after eating. The best effect of consuming honey for 1.5-2 hours before breakfast and lunch, and then 3 hours after noon. Honey should be diluted with warm water, which helps to reduce the tone of the musculature of the stomach and the best absorption of honey.
It is desirable to use in the morning and evening for 30, and in the daytime – 40 g of honey. The course of treatment is 1,5-2 months. People suffering from a peptic ulcer with reduced acidity are advised to take honey a few minutes before a meal.
Honey in colitis.
1. Eat 80-100 g of honey per day, dissolving it in apple juice or in cold water, three times a day before meals.
2. Dissolve in 800 ml of cold boiled water 180 g of honey, add 50 g of flower pollen, stirring constantly the liquid.
Put the mixture for several days at room temperature until signs of fermentation appear. Drink 1/2 – 2/3 cup before meals. The course of treatment is 1-1.5 months.
Honey with diseases of the liver and biliary tract.
1. With a curative and prophylactic purpose it is recommended to use 30-50 grams of honey with a spoon (for mustard) of royal jelly in the morning, and after dinner – a tablespoon of honey with one teaspoon of bee penga.
2. Very effective is a mixture of one teaspoon of honey with apple juice in the morning and evening.
3. With liver and kidney disease, use 180-200 grams of honey per day with lemon juice, rosehip broth.
Honey with constipation.
1. Eat pumpkin porridge or boiled pumpkin with honey.
2. 400 grams of dried apricots, the same number of dried plums peeled off from the stones, a small bundle of Alexandrian foliage is finely chopped, and it is better to pass it through a meat grinder, add 200 g of honey, mix well. Usually use a teaspoon after dinner, washed down with warm water, and in general the dose is set individually.
Honey with hemorrhoids (external).
Affected place lubricate with rare honey and make a gauze pad, and with the inner – enter deep into the mixture of honey with balm Shostakovskoy (25-30 g) with the help of children’s enema with a tip.
Honey with varicose veins, thrombophlebitis.
Make honey compresses on a towel with compress paper, but without cotton wool. First compresses are applied for 2, and then for 4-6 hours, after a while – for the whole night. The course of treatment 40-50 compresses.
Honey with myocarditis, cardiac asthma and other heart diseases.
To consume for 1 to 2 months 100-150 g of honey per day, distributing its daily norm for small portions.
Honey with ischemic heart disease.
Eat 50 grams of honey per day for 1-2 months.
With ischemia, as well as varicose veins, it is useful to use honey with garlic. Garlic (250 g) grate on a plastic grater, pour 350 g of rare honey, stir and insist for a week. Eat a tablespoon 40 minutes before meals three times a day for 1-2 months.
Honey with hypertension.
1. Mix one glass of carrot juice, horseradish and honey juice with the juice of one lemon. Keep in a glass jar, tightly covering it with a lid, in a cool place. Eat 1-2 teaspoons three times a day for an hour before meals or 2-3 hours after eating. Duration of treatment is 1.5-2 months.
2. Mix the honey and the cranberries passed through the meat grinder in equal amounts. Use a tablespoon three times a day before meals.
3. To consume the juice of red table beets, carrots, radishes with honey, mixing them in equal quantities. Drink a tablespoon three times a day before meals for 2-3 months.
Honey for insomnia.
As a sedative for the night, use a glass of water or kefir with a tablespoon of honey diluted in them.
Honey with wounds and ulcers, gangrene, burn.
1. Make an ointment from 80 g of bee honey, 20 g of fat and 3 g of xerobe. All is well mixed. Apply ointment to a cleaned wound with a gauze dressing every 2-3 days. The course of treatment is 2-3 weeks.
2. To wash wounds and ulcers, a tablespoon of dried herb dried marsh grass pour a glass of boiling water and boil for 10-15 minutes in a water bath, insist 30 minutes, strain, add a tablespoon of honey. You can use this decoction with honey into the inside with peptic ulcer.
3. Make lotions on wounds and ulcers that do not heal for a long time, from eucalyptus broth with honey: 50 grams of eucalyptus leaves, pour 500 ml of boiling water, boil for 10-15 minutes in a water bath, cool, strain and add 2 tablespoons of honey.
Eczema, burns, ulcers, phlegmonous acne, pain calluses are treated with fresh potato juice with honey. Well washed raw potatoes (preferably with pink peel) grate on a fine grater. To 1/2 cup of potato mush, add a teaspoon of honey, mix. A layer of not less than 1 cm put this mixture on a gauze napkin, attach to the affected area for 2 hours. During the day, you can repeat the procedure several times. For the night, make a bandage with propolis ointment “Propoceum.”
Honey with anemia.
Honey quickly increases the hemoglobin content in the blood. You must consume it on 100-150 g per day for 20-30 days (for the entire course of treatment you need to eat 3 kg of honey). You can drink cow’s milk (elderly people prefer to drink sour milk), adding to it 20% of honey.
Honey with conjunctivitis.
Bury your eyes with a 30% solution of honey in distilled water.
Когда пчелы строят соты.
Recipes for honey treatment