July 6, 2018
– You can treat baldness in two ways.
First. Mix (1 tablespoon kefir, one teaspoon of castor oil, onion juice, Honey , one yolk of chicken egg), it is advisable to rub into the scalp 2-3 times a week, more often, for several months depending on the result.
Second. Decoction of the burdock root (20 grams per glass of water) rub every day and rinse your head twice a week. My grandfather, after small children, who was washing his grandmother, sometimes also washed his head in the burdock water and he began to grow fluff on his bald head.
– In Ukraine, such a plant grows – the kopytnyak is European. The foliage is dark green, like a scent of valerian. It is necessary to pick up the claw with the roots, densely put in a saucepan, pour water and bring to a boil. How to boil, immediately remove from the fire. This infusion is warmed into the head, as often as possible.
– Thrice a week to wash the head with a decoction of a mixture of equal parts (in zhmenke) rhizomes of ayr and burdock roots with an addition, sometimes in a broth for 3-4 liters of water, two zhmenki cones of hops.
– Not only with hair loss, but also with scalp diseases, twice a week to wash the head with a decoction of burdock root and calendula flowers – 10 g per liter of water. You can add to these components 15 g cones of hops. The burdock root
– Wash your head with a strong decoction of a mixture of willow bark and burdock roots in equal parts.
– Recently, there has been a disease on alopecia areata (hair loss). Every day, in the scalp, rub the infusion: 100 grams of vodka, 80 g of nettle leaves, 20 grams of nettle roots and 10 g of root of ayr. The mixture should be infused for 6 to 7 days, drained, poured, drained and kept in a dark place.
– Two or three times a week to rub into the affected places infusion of indoor peppers. To do this, 25 g of red pods to grind, pour 100 g of alcohol or 200 g of vodka, insist in a warm place for 8-10 days, drain. After 30-50 minutes after rubbing, the head needs to be washed.
– To strengthen hair, it is better to wash your head twice a week with a decoction of burdock root and calendula flowers (marigolds) in a 2: 1 ratio in a liter of water (a mixture of water per liter of water).
– At the same time, you can take blood cleansing and restorative products: tea from nettles, chamomile, calendula, dandelion leaf, strawberry. Collect herbs better away from highways, businesses.
– The course of treatment – three to four weeks. If necessary, the procedure can be repeated in a month, although it is necessary to wash the head with broths of herbs constantly. Already after 1 – 2 months after the beginning of treatment, the hair grows.
– I have a bald dog.
Hair came out of the back half and so it was almost two years. After folding three or four times a bald head with a mixture of smaltz, cow oil, flour, honey, aloe juice (at an arbitrary dose), the bald areas of the skin were covered with fluffy hair. In my opinion, why not use such a mixture to treat baldness of people. If it does not help, it does not hurt. The mixture, so to speak, feeds the roots of the hair. Aloe removes inflammation, neutralizes harmful substances.
– Thrice a week to wash your head with a strong decoction of a mixture of nettle leaves and mildew (mother and stepmother), taken evenly.